|Posted by Deanna Frances on October 20, 2013 at 5:45 PM|
If you've ever attended one of my events, you know that when I write, I enjoy listening to music. It not only inspires me to keep writing, but it entertains me while I write.
While writing, I like to see my novel as if it were to become a movie. If I hear a song that really inspires me to write a particicular chapter or book, I will most likely think of that song as if it would be playing in the movie based off of my book.
I've had a few fans ask if I would put these songs in a playlist on my blog, so here I am! I have listed the songs according to which novel they remind me of...
*"Taking Chances" Playlist
1. "Taking Chances" by Celine Dion
2. "This Time" by Celine Dion
3. "Shadow of Love" by Celine Dion
4. "Surprise, Surprise" by Celine Dion
5. "A World to Believe In" by Celine Dion
6. "You and I" by Michael Buble
7. "New Dawn" by Celine Dion
8. "Try a Little Tenderness" by Michael Buble
9. "You Don't Know Me" by Michael Buble
10. "Can't Buy Me Love" by Michael Buble
11. "Summer Wind" by Michael Buble